Saturday, January 26, 2013

Product Review Saturday: Now Foods Sugar Free Drink Sticks




Now Foods - Vita Squenchers
Sugar Free Drink Sticks


We all know we're supposed to keep hydrated (especially in Summer) and drink plenty of water everyday. But there are some days you just simply get tired of drinking water. Don't go reaching for that diet soda just yet!

I recently purchased these Vita Squenchers from iHerb on a whim. Usually priced at $6 per packet, they're currently half-price. I can't resist a bargain, so in they went to my shopping cart. 



(From left to right: Pomegranate Berry, Acai Lemonade, Tropical Punch, Berry Energy Tea)


Add the packet to 500ml of water and stir/shake well


Pomegranate Berry

I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of pomegranates, but it is quite a subtle flavour in this drink. Pomegrante Berry isn't as sweet as the other flavours, however there's just the right amount to make you forget that you're drinking water.


Acai Lemonade

A great tart lemony taste with a hint of acai. If you've never tried acai berry before, don't be afraid to try this.  A super food, packed full of nutrients, the acai berry pairs perfectly with the lemon.


Tropical Punch 

For some reason this drink smells/tastes like a Lip Smacker I had when I was young. It's not bad, but this is probably my least favourite as I'm not a huge fan of anything Tropical Punch. For those of you who like Tropical/Fruit Punch would most likely love this too.


Berry Energy Tea

If you're not a fan of tea, you'll still love this flavour. Personally, I cannot taste any tea in this drink, rather it reminds of a type of candy we'd get in our showbags from the Melbourne Show every year.






Sweetened with stevia, these drink sticks are not simply a flavouring to jazz up your water. They contain 25% of your daily Vitamin A, 50% of 8 daily Vitamins (Vitamin D, Thiamin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12) and 100% of your daily Vitamin C.

If you struggle trying to avoid drinking soda, try mixing these Vita Squenchers with soda water. You'll get that same fizzy feeling along with the sweetness, with the added bonus of vitamins and minerals.


Pair these with a balanced diet of protein, healthy fats, complex carbs and plenty of vegetables and you'll wake up feeling energized. 


Favourite flavour-

It's a tough one, but I would have to say the Acai Lemonade is my favourite of the four flavours. I'm a sucker for anything lemon. 


Cost - 
$2.95 for 12 sticks which works out to only 25 cents per serve. 





You can purchase Now Foods Sugar Free Drinks here. If it's your first time buying from iHerb, don't forget to enter NDW884 at checkout to save on your order.


NOTE: These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive samples nor was I monetarily compensated by Now Foods. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment