Saturday, February 2, 2013

Product Review Saturday: Cawston Press Juice




Cawston Press has been producing pressed apple juice for over 27 years.
It differs from most apple juices on the market as it is not made from concentrate. 

Apple juice by itself has such a clean, crisp taste.
But it is by combining it with ginger, rhubarb and elderflower which takes it to the next level. 


Apple & Ginger

I never had ginger in juice before, and now I am hooked.
This flavour is refreshing and tastes so crisp.
 I find the ginger helps to settle my stomach if I'm feeling ill.







Apple & Rhubarb

Apple and rhubarb reminds me of childhood when my mym would stew the two every winter.
To me they're a match made in heaven.
And in juice form, I can enjoy it all year round.






Apple & Elderflower


Out of the three, this is the most unusual combination.
When you think of juice, elderflower isn't the first thing that comes to mind
I was a little sceptical at first as I didn't know what to expect, however I was pleasantly surprised.
It has a kind of subtle honey taste which compliments the apple juice nicely






Cawston Press Juice contains all natural ingredients and your two daily serves of fruit. 
There is no added sugar, it is not made from concentrate, it is 99% pressed apple juice.
If you drink juice daily, I suggest giving Cawston Press Juices a try.


They come with a straw, perfect for the kids school lunches.
Cawston Press Juice make a healthy alternative to the other sugar-laden packaged fruit drinks on the market

Try adding 2 parts juice to 1 part water if you are trying to limit your sugar intake.
I promise it tastes just as good!



Cawston Press Juice is also available in a 1L size. 

You can purchase Cawston Press Juice from the fridge area in Woolworths stores Australia-wide. 



NOTE: These products were purchased with my own money. I did not receive samples nor was I monetarily compensated by Cawston Press. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment