Saturday, January 25, 2014

[Product Review] Cawston Press Beetroot Juice

Coming up to a year ago I reviewed the Cawston Press Juice range. After all this time I'm still a fan, with the Apple & Ginger my go-to choice when I'm feeling thirsty while shopping. 

If you missed my most recent popsicle post, you may not know that Cawston Press now has a beetroot juice available. The not from concentrate juice consists of 90% beetroot juice and 10% apple juice. 

The quality matches that of the apple juices, with this being just as smooth, crisp and refined - all without the need for you to go out and purchase an expensive juicer. 


For those of you who love vegetable juices, then you would probably love to drink this as is. I have quite a sweet tooth, so I like to mix the beetroot juice with other juices such as apple, orange, pineapple and a little lemon for something tart. 

Beetroots are full of vitamins and minerals and their vibrant colour makes a fun drink for kids. Simply mix it with other fruit juices to help them get another serve of vegetables in their diet. They'll think they're having a treat, but you'll know better. 

With Australia Day tomorrow, and the love Australians have with beetroot, why not make a beetroot cocktail with Cawston juice (and any other juices you like), soda water and your favourite spirit?


\
Macros per 200ml serve

86 calories
1.8g protein
0.2g fat
18.6g carbs
18.6g sugar


You can find Cawston Press Juices in most Woolworths supermarkets.

Website - https://www.cawstonpress.com.au/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CawstonPressAustralia
Twitter - @CawstonPressAU



NOTE: I was not compensated for this review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment