Sunday, June 22, 2014

[Product Review] Fruit For Life



It's been some time since Fruit For Life sent me a package full of goodies, and I've finally got around to reviewing them for you.



Let me start first with the coconut chips because I cannot get them off my mind. To say they're delicious is an understatement - I am hooked. 


I've loved simply snacking on the dried mango or rehydrating it and adding it to drinks such as my Dairy Free Tropical Smoothie.



The dried blueberries and goji berries were the perfect bursts of sweetness to add to my Homemade Granola #3 recipe and a nice change from the usual sultanas.


The apple slices were the perfect snack for me to enjoy in graphic design class. A little natural sugar does wonders when sitting in a class for 8+ hours trying to learn coding. 


I wasn't so much a fan of the banana straps as I am still in the process of trying to make myself like bananas (so far I can really only stomach them frozen), but my dad seemed to enjoy them. It was a struggle trying to stop him from devouring all the other goodies too. 


And my beloved inca berries, don't think I forget about them. I am literally savouring every single one I eat, and as the contents of the bag decrease the sadder I get.


You can find Fruit For Life products at Coles and Woolworths and other selected supermarkets. Click here for a full list of stockists, or purchase them from their online store

No comments:

Post a Comment