Monday, August 25, 2014

[Product Review] La Zuppa Soup

In the age of digital technology, the one thing I really miss is receiving physical mail. I always enjoyed making the trek down my long driveway to see what mail we got. These days it just not as exciting to receive emails in their hundreds each day. 

So when I get a random package turning up at my doorstep I was so happily surprised.





La Zuppa were so kind to send me two samples of their soups along with a pair of ASOS gloves which just so happen to match the colour of my winter jacket - a happy coincidence.

Unfortunately, since I am vegan, I couldn't try the Tuscan Chicken & Vegetables, but my dad was more than happy to be a taste tester. The man is addicted to soup, I'm sure of it. We refer to my father as the vulture, as whenever anyone is cooking something, there he is circling.

Luckily for him, these La Zuppa soup pouches cook in only a matter of minutes, on the stove or in the microwave. Being such a soup connoisseur he really enjoyed this soup, and then began eyeing off the other soup pouch. 

I made sure to hide the Roasted Pumpkin soup so I wouldn't miss out on having it. I think the true test for a pumpkin soup is both the texture and thickness. Some pumpkin soups are too watery, diluting that beautiful sweetness of the pumpkin. This La Zuppa pumpkin soup tasted just like homemade. It's made from simple ingredients which lets them all shine. 


These soups make convenient meals, whether you take it to consume at work, or have in the pantry for nights you just don't feel like cooking. 
Have a bowl along with a nice piece of crunchy bread for a simple and comforting meal. 

There are a further six flavours in the La Zuppa pouch line. Check them out here.

La Zuppa products can be purchased at your local Coles and Woolworths supermarkets. 

Website - http://lazuppa.com.au/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LaZuppaSoup


NOTE: These products were provided for review purposes. This is not a paid review. All opinions are that of my own.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really tasty, never seen them before so I shall keep an eye out for them!

    ReplyDelete