Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Vegan Christmas Gift Guide

There's just TWO weeks until Christmas. If you're stuck for gift ideas, here are 10 of my favourite products and suggestions for you to buy for the vegans in your life. There's something here to suit every budget. 






















Not quite sure what to buy someone? Get them a Beserk gift voucher and let them pick something themselves. Beserk stocks a HUGE range of alternative clothing brands, hair dyes, cosmetics, homewares, collectibles, and even vegan shoes








If your loved one enjoys eating healthy, then putting together a basket of vegan goodies might just be the perfect gift. Aussie Health Products stocks over 300 brands, with thousands of products to choose from. 







1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love Beserk, they have such cool stuff! I love looking at the wild Manic Panic hair colours, although I'm not game myself to try them :)

    ReplyDelete