Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vegan Berry Pie Smoothie

It may be my birthday, however I wanted to give you all something today. 

This recipe came together completely on a whim yesterday morning. I needed to create a smoothie recipe for a competition, using the Fast & Fruity pouch, and I basically just took some of my favourite breakfast ingredients, and whatever was around the house and chucked it into the blender.

I knew this would taste good because the berry puree is beyond amazing, but magic was made in my blender. This delicious vegan smoothie tastes just like berry pie, but is completely guilt-free! 

Who needs fat-filled pastry or to spend hours in the kitchen baking when this quick and easy smoothie tastes like the real deal. 


Ingredients

120g Freshfields Be-licious Berry
3/4 Cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/4 Cup of Oats
3 Ice Cubes


Directions

Chuck everything into a blender and pulse until smooth

Makes 1 serve


Macros

197 calories
5g protein
6g fat
36g carbs
19g sugar
6g fibre



This also tastes great with some cinnamon sprinkled on top


No comments:

Post a Comment