Tuesday, September 2, 2014

E-Book Update: Which Cover Do You Prefer?

I've been working away at my date ball e-book to a point where I'm finally happy with the design direction. A few of the recipes have been made, and my family more than happy to be the taste-testers. 

I've planned out the other recipes, so now it's just a matter of making and photographing them, then finishing up the e-book. I'm aiming for a mid-October release, but it may be sooner. I'll be sure to keep you updated as the release date approaches.



For now I just need your opinion about the cover. I've mocked up two possible covers (along with a few more ideas swirling around my head) and would like to know which do you prefer.

Do you like Cover 1 or Cover 2? Leave your vote in the comment section down below. 

COVER 1



COVER 2




1 comment: